Donald Trump declares Irish people ‘like me a lot’ in huge gaffe referencing Ireland as part of... - Asylum Ireland

Asylum Ireland

Visit www.asylumireland.ml for complete information on asylum related issues in Ireland and EU.

Home Top Ad

Friday, July 13, 2018

Donald Trump declares Irish people ‘like me a lot’ in huge gaffe referencing Ireland as part of...

Donald Trump declares Irish people ‘like me a lot’ in huge gaffe referencing Ireland as part of...


The US President touched down at Stansted Airport and claims people in the UK and Ireland support his controversial immigration policies





DONALD Trump blundered again after landing in England yesterday by referring to Ireland as part of the UK.


And the US President declared that the people here “like me a lot” and supported his controversial immigration policies.




 


Trump is a keen golfer


Trump is a keen golfer




The Republican leader touched down at Stansted Airport on Air Force One, accompanied by his wife Melania and a huge entourage.


Trump told reporters: “I believe that the people in the UK — Scotland, Ireland, as you know I have property in Ireland, I have property all over — I think that those people they like me a lot and they agree with me on immigration.”


Trump expanded his property empire to Ireland in 2014 when he purchased the International Golf Links and Hotel in Doonbeg, Co Clare, for a reported €9million.


The President hasn’t visited since he was elected in 2016 but his son Eric has sampled the country’s courses on a few occasions.




 


Trump owns the International Golf Links and Hotel in Doonbeg


Trump owns the International Golf Links and Hotel in Doonbeg











Speaking after meeting with Taoiseach Leo Varadkar at the White House on St Patrick’s Day, the Prez said he plans to visit Ireland, describing us as “truly wonderful people”.


He said: “I look forward to being there. It’s a great country.”



, https://www.thesun.ie/news/2843297/donald-trump-irish-people-uk-visit/


http://asylumireland.ml/donald-trump-declares-irish-people-like-me-a-lot-in-huge-gaffe-referencing-ireland-as-part-of-the-uk-during-england-visit/

No comments:

Post a Comment